Maytag Ice Maker Troubleshooting

Maytag Ice Maker Troubleshooting
I can help you with that process. The refrigerator itself is working fine, but I need help with the ice maker component. What would you do with out me, you helpless man? I don’t know my queen. I have already checked the shut off arm to make sure it is in the on position. That is an excellent first step. Another thing you should do is to make sure that the shut off valve is fully open.
The shut off valve controls the flow of water into the ice maker itself. Another thing to check is to make sure that the water lines feeding into the ice maker are fully functional and that there are no kinks in the line. OK roger that. What else should I do for Maytag ice maker troubleshooting? You will also want to clear out any remaining ice in the ejector. Sometimes on occasion an ice cube can get stuck in the ejector and disrupt the ice making process. OK, I can do that.
Another thing to do is to totally clear out the bin to make sure that it is ready to receive more cubes. Also make sure that your freezer door is properly shutting. Rearrange the bin to make sure it has enough space to function. The final step in the process is to check the water filter. Maytag ice makers come with a water filter that can periodically become clogged. Take it out and check it, it may need to be replaced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viking Refrigerator Ice Maker Problems

Electrolux Refrigerator Ice Maker Problems